Re: Rallye T-shirts and stuff - Sigma Computer

Kent Sheldon wrote:

> A question for the group: The gas tank builds up a remarkable vacuum after
> riding an hour or so. I feel like I am going to rip off the key cover tab
> when trying to open the tank. Is this normal, or do I have a check valve
> problem?

Sounds like the rollover valve in your tank vent line is installed
backwards. From the FAQ:

	"To check your line, first find the vent line - there are two lines
that exit near the shifter - one is the tank overfill drain which
connects to a hole on the back end of the filler neck plate - and the
other which runs up through the gas cap when closed - this second one is
the one that you want. To check, simply blow into the tank vent line
from the bottom - if you can blow through it, you are fine - if not your
valve is upside down and should be corrected or removed. "

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA