RE: torn seat

Mike,

Mine has ripped on both sides along the lower edge, just where the cutouts
are for the grabrail.
The vinyl seens pretty flimsy but I didn't bring it to the attention of the
dealer.

Martin

I noticed a rip in my seat this past weekend while cleaning my ST.  It's
approx. 1" in length and is located underneath along the edge.