Re: RS lights

"Barry Croft" wrote:

>Has anyone in the UK been stopped for running two lights? Or for only
>running one?! I bet the police don't know what's right or wrong. Does
>anyone have any more understanding of or comments on this safety issue?

Over here in the Netherlands you can use both lights if they are close
enough together. Works like this: draw an imaginary rectangle around both
lamps. If at least 60% of the rectangle emits light, you are allowed to use
them both.

Cheers,
Jan

(who is hoping to trade his double-lighted TDM for an RS next spring :-)

End of st-digest V2000 #444