Re: Not much to complain about (long)

"William A. Flowers" wrote:
> I'm beginning to feel left out.  I know that saying this is tempting the
> fates, but we've been reading so many messages reporting of problems
> lately that I decided it is time to balance the scales.
> You know, I think I'm glad to be feeling left out.  I'm actually a very
> happy man.  :-)

...and we're happy you're happy! (No facitiousness here, maybe a misspelling
<g>.) My bike has been running real well too. Every day I try to get out the
door earlier so I can take it to work the long way. It's scheduled to go in for
the "thing" replacement and a relay for the computer.

I've decided to stop obsessing about dying in a burst of flames on the hwy.
Riding a motorbike is not without risks so leaking gas just adds a tad more
excitement to my daily commute. My only regret is that I didn't join my dawgy
friends on the 20th for a ride because I hadn't moved on to this stage of
leakageness.

- --
Tai Day
'00 RS