Re: Fuel Sender Official Count

Maybe yes ,maybe no, but I can tell you that they have been much more
responsive than BMW was with the leaking / warping gas tanks on early
K1200RS's. These gas tanks would from heat warp around the fuel pump
mounting flange causing ALL the gas to flood out not just dribble!
And it took a NTSHA recall to get BMW to move.. Not to mention the
hard bags on the same K12RS's that melted or caught fire because the
exhaust pipe is / was too close to the muffler. I won't even add the
on going problems of surging fuel injection that BMW wants to pretend
doesn't exist. Try riding an R11RT or GS or R to find out about
driveabilty problems! Triumph is for a relatively young company
building superb bikes with damn near zero problems! don't believe
it?? Try lurking on the various Asian bike lists or Ducati lists
these are companies with MANY more years of experience and these
bikes still have many faults, I'll venture to say more on average
than Triumph. Does Triumph have room for improvement? Of course they
do, but every year they keep getting better!

Erik