Re: Fuel Sender Official Count

At 08:36 PM 8/28/00 -0400, Robert Smith wrote:
>Sorry to twist off on you folks.  But I have to say something....
>Ok, I'm getting really tired of seeing these posts (no offense intended
>to those posting the information).

but you are more than willing to add another post and fan the flames a
little more....

>What is Triumph doing about this?
>Any Triumph management reading this? What's the plan folks? Time to do
>SOMETHING?

Triumph has new units in the field right now. If you have a leak, then get
it fixed. They are not ignoring the problem, they have not said that there
is no problem with the senders and at no time have they said that they will
do nothing to fix the problem.

- - Eric