Re: Fuel Sender Official Count

Hi,

Sorry to twist off on you folks.  But I have to say something....

Ok, I'm getting really tired of seeing these posts (no offense intended
to those posting the information).

What is Triumph doing about this?  When someones natural gas
heater (often placed in the garage) ignites the fumes from
one of these leaky Triumphs, there WILL be lawsuits in the US.

If that happens and one life is lost, Triumph deserves to be put out
of business with punative damages, IMO.

In some countries, there will be criminal prosecution of Triumph as well.
Just look what Ford is dealing with:

(http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000828/bs/autos_bridgestone_dc_30.html)

Any Triumph management reading this? What's the plan folks? Time to do SOMETHING?

Sincerely,
Robert Smith
1999 Sprint ST