It happens to the best of us...

Well, now it has happened to me.  Yes I dropped the bike this weekend, and
of all places, in the garage.  After spending an hour cleaning it, I wanted
to oil the chain.  While standing next to the bike, I attempted to put it on
the center-stand.  Let me warn all, don't attempt this with wet feet.  Yes,
my foot slipped off the center stand, and I could not keep the bike upright.
Luckily, my '97 Mustang GT Convertible was there to break the fall.  Its a
good thing the bike and the Mustang are the same color :)

The damage to the bike an the car were minimal, but my ego sure took a hit.
Especially after my wife came out see what happened.  You see, two years ago
she drove the Mustang into our other car in the driveway and I have yet to
let her live it down.  I guess now I will have to cut her some slack.  ;)

Tyler Lindsey
'99 Sprint ST (Slightly Damaged)