Re: Brake Pads

I just put my first set of front brake pads on after 20,000 miles, and the
pads didn't look to bad. But I never really liked the feel of the stock pads,
so I went with the EBC green pads. The EBC's feel like they  have a better
first bite then the stocks, and better feel too. They won't
last as long as the stock ones, but thats ok.

Bruce V.
RED 99 SPRINT 21,000 miles of fun