Re: Legend damage not as bad a feared

At 02:40 PM 8/27/00 +0000, Scott & Beth wrote:
>         Just wanted to give you folks an update about Beth's Legend.
>The forks are NOT bent... woohoo!!  Now we are just down to replacing
>brackets and the like.  Hopefully the parts issue with TOA has been
>resolved so we don't have to wait forever to get a few brackets.

That's great news !!!

>comments, "Gee, if she can't handle a Legend, what makes you think she
>can handle a Sprint?"  I manage to hold my tongue and just blow him
>off.

Good for you - He wouldn't have been so fortunate had my wife been in the
room. I followed Beth several times she was very smooth in the corners. She
will have no problem when she decides to make the switch to the ST.

The guy in the shop was a weenie.....

Have fun in the Hill Country....

- - Eric