Brake Pads

I'm to that point where I need some pads and of course everyone seems to have
a different opinion.  Steve Lilley reports that, "we only use and fit the
genuine ones, we have found that some of the aftermarket types will wear the
discs very badly."  My dealer likes DP and others have recomended SBS or EBC.
 Any comments from those who have tried the various options and  why you like
or dislike them.

Rick Paukert
Horn Dawg
Houston