Re: Open plea to Triumph

Previously, you (Paul Master) wrote:
> For anyone with a faulty but not leaking sender, keep it. Good choice
> Bench Dawg. I wish I'd made the same one.

My original sender isn't leaking, and occasionally it is even giving me
an accurate reading.  Mostly the reading is random and I use the trip
meter to know when to fill up.

So far, I've always been conservative in stopping for gas.  Riding
around at the Rallye I was consistently achieving 51mpg.  On the highway
to/from the Rallye it was a bit less than that -- 48mpg or so.

I only wish I had a 2nd trip meter so I could use one for fillup
distances and one for trips.  I guess I'll have to buy one of those
Sigma Sport bicycle computers.

I'll continue to wait until there is a *PROVEN* fuel sender before I get
mine replaced.  And I'm not going to be the one to prove it.

Do you know how you can tell who the pioneers are? They're the ones with
the arrows in their backs!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL