From: "Bruce Spencer" <co2bruce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: August 24, 2000 5:45:12 PM GMT
Subject: Nausea

BTW I just
saw the 2001 ST in BRG and I did not care for it. It didn't look as fast as
the Red one and certainly not as stealthy as the Black ones (... the good
ones...) Once again thanks to Eric, Jack, and Lisa for a great time at the
ralley. I already miss you guys (and girls).

Bruce Spencer
2000 Triumph ST Black
2000 Yamaha Road Star