RE: New Fuel Senders

At 11:48 AM 8/24/00 -0700, Matt Knowles wrote:
>I don't remember anyone bitching at Eric and I'm pretty sure everyone here
>realizes Eric isn't TOA.

the worst of it (thankfully) has been off list.

>  I hope Eric doesn't take it that I was bitching at
>him.

nope

>But just
>because we have Eric, I don't think that lets TOA off the hook.

Of course not - but in this instance the continued discussion of the
subject is getting very old - quite quickly.

Triumph has not denied a problem. I also don't think anyone here would say
that there is no problem.

Triumph has not said they will not fix the problem. In fact they have a
solution - one that your dealer can have available for you tomorrow if need
be. It's not like we are trying to get a solution to a problem and need to
beat triumph into submission.......

>I'm just very grateful we have this list because is seems like so many of
>us have been fed b.s. from the dealers that only through this list are we
>aware of the true scope of the various problems; ie: fuel senders,
>radiators, shift linkages, batteries, melted fairings, luggage hardware,
>etc.

Agreed - this list is a very valuable resource. My goal is to not let this
issue create problems between listers. Can't we all just get along ? (sorry
- - couldn't resist).

Quite honestly I am a little confused as to what the continued problem with
this issue is. For those that are so out of shape over this problem, I just
have to ask "What is it that you want ?"

I thought I made it quite clear if someone has a problem with the way this
issue was handled by Triumph, then they need to address it with Triumph.
This list while read by ToA and Triumph is not an official conduit to those
sources.

Can we please move onto something else ? Please......

- - Eric