RE: New Fuel Senders

>While it is true the fuel sender problem should not be swept
>under the rug, bitching at Eric is not the solution.  Anyone that
>has an issue with this should be directing their comments,
>requests, and ire to ToA directly, not to Eric.

I don't remember anyone bitching at Eric and I'm pretty sure everyone here
realizes Eric isn't TOA. I hope Eric doesn't take it that I was bitching at
him. As a webmaster myself, I know how much work it takes to keep a site
going and I have nothing but praise for everything he's done. But just
because we have Eric, I don't think that lets TOA off the hook.

I'm just very grateful we have this list because is seems like so many of
us have been fed b.s. from the dealers that only through this list are we
aware of the true scope of the various problems; ie: fuel senders,
radiators, shift linkages, batteries, melted fairings, luggage hardware,
etc.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com