Back Home

Hello  all.

Dennis and I arrived home yesterday evening.

GREAT ROADS,GREAT PEOPLE,GREAT FUN.

Jenna and  I REALLY enjoyed this years Rallye and look forward to the next.

Really nice to see all of the people from last year and to meet new people.
Maybe the Ralllye needs to be three days.

I had been on the road since the evening of the 11th. 4040 miles as of
yesterday. Great to be home with all of the flat straight roads.....yeah
right!!!!!  See the heat here in Dallas has already damaged the brain.

Glad all are home safe and I am grateful for all of the new great memories.

If we have the Rallye in the same area next year there is a really nice
waterfal just at the SC border. Only 1/2 mile hike to see.

The tallest waterfall east of the Mississippi.

Thanks to Jack ,Lisa and Eric for all of there work.

Robert & Jenna