RE: Rally.. attention J.West

John I called Racetech I have .95kg springs... I think maybe I'd go .90 if
I did it again. It all depends on your weight, and the kind of feel your
looking for. Also I spoke with a guy at a place called Circuit One (
503-722-8475   http://www.circuit1.com  I believe another ST owner ( Steven
Hale)  has used them and can't speak highly enough about them, anyway if
you don't want to do the forks yourself these guys maybe the most
knowledgeable that I've spoken with, in fact they were the only people I've
talked with that actually really seemed to know what they are talking
about... not just reading off charts, but do a lot of race bike setups. I
may get them to do a bit more tweaking on my bike over the winter. As
for  Hocking hills maybe if I can get away for a weekend I might be up for
it! Keep me up to date.

Best,

Erik

PS: 600 miles in 9 hours ?? Ouch
PPS: I was trying to send you private email but the system bounced it ???