Re: Fuel Senders and the open plea to Triumph

I'm in the same boat as you are..  I'm planning on getting an ST next
spring if the 2001's deal with some of the problem's I've been reading
about on the 2000's.  Otherwise I'll be looking at the VFR or BMW R1100S.

I've been wanting a sport tourer (emphasis on sport) with quality luggage
(factory for the BMW or Triumph, Corbin beattle bags for the VFR), a
single-sided swingarm and an underseat exhaust (standard on the BMW,
aftermarket for the Triumph and VFR).

The VFR and BMW don't have any quality or refinement problems, and if
Triumph refines the ST for next year, well, I'm probably going to go that
route.  (cheaper than the BMW, more exotic than the VFR)

- -vero anderson.