Another Shifter

Hi all,
Well it looks like you mark up another shifter replacement. The other morning on
the way in to work I went to down shift for a turn and the connecting rod snapped
at the end of the threaded section, on the end connected to the shifter fork
shaft. The dealer is going to replace it under warrantee with the single piece
unit.

Thanks to Paul Wilson for posting the part number from your Americade outing
experience. It made things very easy in dealing with this issue over the phone.
Now if we can have it shipped to the house so I don't have to truck it into
Boston. A two hour round trip, on a good traffic day, for a 5 minute job.

Neil Halbert
'99 ST (Shadow)