Re: Fuses - more meaningful explination

Mark At 15:06 23/08/2000 , you wrote:
>Morning, all.  Well this is probably gonna sound like a pretty stupid
>question,
>but it won't be the first one that I have asked. How in the world do you
>get the
>fuse box open. I found it just fine under the seat, but haven't found the
>secret
>phrase to get it to open.

 From memory. On the side of the box facing the center of the bike there is
an indentation. (that reads much better now) I had to insert a screwdriver
in and push which released the clip and I was then able to get the top
open. I resorted to the screw driver after I failed to open it by hand.

Hope this is correct.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.

Keith W Peters
Senior Systems Engineer

Brother Industries (UK) Limited