Hi All!

Hi my name is Dru Lesnick.  I am the happy new owner of a '00 Sprint St in
sapphire blue. So far I have just got 114 mile on it as I have only had it
5 days and it has rained 4 of the five.

I have to say that the TriumphNet page and the mailing list digest were
very instrumental in my choosing the ST. My previous bike was a '97 Katana
600.  It was a little to small for me when my wife wanted to ride
along. The ST fits us much better.

I looked forward to chatting with all of you from time to time.

I did notice that several people had asked about tank bras. I just found a
place that has them and orderd one. I will post some pictures when it
arrives. The site is http://www.targa-acc.com and the part number for the
'99-'00 is 27-609 and it is 34.50 plus 9.09 shipping.

Dru Lesnick
'00 Sprint ST