Back Home

Wow what a great time! Awesome riding, a bit over 2000 miles for the
6 days. Wonderful new friends and some really cool bikes ! And except
for making my battery go flat
  ( I left the ignition on at Deals Gap but a push start had it
running and it was all charged up by the next time we stopped) no
mechanical problems at all... the bike ran like a top. Hope everyone
had as much fun as I did. Even my wife and son had a good time. The
ride home was uneventful if long.. (except for the downpour from
Asheville through to Virginia on Sunday )  I want to thank Eric and
Lisa, and Jack and everyone else who helped put the rallye together
it was quite simply the BEST rally I've ever been too! Even the night
time ride on the BRP was fun ... NOT!

So next year ?????  Vermont ??? How about Ohio  I hear there's a
place called Hocking Hills that's killer, John West  ya want to chime
in,  or how about the Georgia Mountains  .. Eric and Jamie wadda
think ?? Well as long as we can get the same great group of people
together again where ever the rally is, it will be outstanding!

Erik

PS: Hey Uncle Bill ya make it home OK?? And Tom, and John, Jamie &
Eric lets do it again SOON :-)

PPS: If anyone ever needs a place to stay in NJ please let me know..