Re: TSRA Rallye 2000

I'd like to echo Eric's thoughts on this years event.  Alot of work from the
people listed created a great event to meet more good people.  I hope to see
all of them next year, plus some new folks.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
I would like to thank just a few of the people that made it happen.

- - - Lisa White and Jack Hays for all their work in putting the organization
together and getting the whole thing off the ground.

- - - Troy Blood and Robert Head for their help in planning the routes.

- - - David Cohen for the Rallye Logo and Dennis Tackett for the Rallye
Shirts.

- - - Triumph Motorcycles of America for their support and Jerry, Chris,
Candy,
Peggy and Don for attending.