Re: Horn Dawg Rallye 2000 Report

Now that's the tough choice, get the Iron Butt frame, or the Dragon Slayer
frame.  Personally I'd rather brag about surviving the Dragon, then beating
myself sensless for 1000 miles in less than a day :)

All kidding aside, either one is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

BTW, I thought I had seen the dragon silhouette stickers for sale online
somewhere, now I can't find em, anybody have any ideas?  It isn't on
tailofthedragon.com or dealsgap.com.
<<
Rick, Glad to hear that you made it  and congrats on the SS 1000. Now you
can get that lisc. frame you want.
Mark