Fuel Sender warranty claims?

     Hopefully two years will be ample time for Triumph to find a satisfactory
     resolution to the fuel sender issue. If not, I have faith in Triumph
     (perhaps blind) honouring claims against expired warranties for exceptional
     and well documented issues such as this. If you report the issue within
     warranty and it is not satisfactorily resolved before the warranty expires
     then the claim is still valid, but the onus is on individual owners to
     report their warranty claims to their dealers, in writing if necessary.

     From what I'm hearing, many dealers are claiming no knowledge of leaky /
     malfunctioning senders. The Irish importer claims to have had zero
     instances of leaking senders. I'm hoping not to be the first. Perhaps a
     written claim against warranty from each affected owner to both their
     dealer and the Hinkley customer service department might get some
     visibility of this issue with the people that count.

     Martin

     I have a doubt about warranty. Triumph provides a two year warranty on
     the bike, but what happens if my third fuel sender replaced now (with
     the bike 8 months old), starts leaking when the bike is two years and
     a month old?

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software