Re: Jack Lilley comes through again

It has happened to me, though I caught it before it was able to fall off the
bike.  The cause, in my case, was the latch on the bag that locks into the
bracket side was bent out.  I dropped the bike a couple weeks ago and it
forced the bag off the bike, bending the little tab out...  I bent it back
in but not far enough, which allowed some wiggle room.  Check to make sure
the lip on the bag's latch is squared angle wise, compare it to your other
bike to make sure.

At least that's where I'd start looking....