Re:

Not laughing, the chicken flapping thing works for me too.  I don't have the book
in front of me so can't check, but I believe I read this in Keith Code's Twist of
the Wrist II.  He was using this as a method of keeping the rear wheel action from
transferring through the body to the front suspension and it does this, but it
immediately solved my buzzing hands and sore neck problems.

Dan Wallander
99 Sprint ST