From: Randy S [mailto:regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 1:57 PM
To: rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RS Fuel Sender?

OK - Let me show my ignorance here.  Has anyone reported a leaky fuel sender

on an RS?  Does the RS even have one?  I mentioned the ST fuel sender
problems to my dealer last time I was there and he kind of laughed about the

inaccuracy of the gauge but said he has not yet seen (or heard of) a bike
that actually leaks.  Obviously, he doesn't read this list!

Thanks,

Randy
'00 RS