RE: Outranked by Major Engine Damage - The Lawsuits

>Those of you who have been following this saga may remember that my
>last communication with Matt Capri of South Bay Triumph included a
>promise from him that he would refund the $120.00 he charged me for
>'diagnostic' work.

That Matt Capri guy, in my opinion, is a liar, a fraud, and a chicken sh*t
bully. "If you behave" indeed! Hey Matt why don't you "behave" like a
gentleman and keep your word? It must be a real rewarding position down
there at South Bay Triumph, I hope the owner of that place gets a chance to
read all these positive posts about you and your behavior, then you can look
forward to a fulfilling career cleaning toilets at the local fast food
joint. "Behave"? I can't stand it! These bikes aren't cheap... What makes
this moron think you would kiss his ass for a lousy $120? Like Letterman
said, "I make that every time I blink!" .

CA Stu
Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 A13
99 Sprint ST