Re: Outranked by Major Engine Damage - The Lawsuits

Rick,

If I was a lawyer I would represent you! Fortunately I have an awesome
dealer! J.E.'s Honda in Hickory, NC rocks!  Dealers don't realize that it is
loyal customers that keep them in business. I don't care so much on what I
pay (sale or service) as long as I get prompt and courteous service I will
keep coming back time and time again. Not matter what the business the
customer is right and our butts should be kissed. Most people in customer
business don't get it these days.

Good luck South Bay, you might win it with Rick but just think of all of
those potential customers you could have had......

Troy Blood