Re: picture of new Bonneville

 The good news:  We got to see the new Bonneville!

 The bad news:  Access to the picture of the new Bonnie on the
Triumph                web site has been removed!

 More bad news:  I have it on the best authority that the minion
responsible for this advertising faux-pax has been removed from his
position and re-assigned as Director of Parts and Accessories
Distribution - Int'l.

 More good news: At least he can get SOMETHING out on time to we
the                  great unwashed, but faithful Triumphants!

 I'll take my new Bonnie with the hard bags, please.

                                    doggydo   - - -
o%\o