For those coming through Nashville...

For those who might be passing through Nashville, TN on their way to the
TSRA rally this weekend....

Nashville has two Triumph dealerships, Castle Powersports in N. Nashville
and Collier Cycles in W. Nashville.

Castle is just a minute or two off I-65 north of Nashville near the
Rivergate Mall area and would be good for people coming down via the
Louisville, KY area.   Castle Powersports is a dealer of Triumph, Ducati,
KTM, and several of the Japanese brands, with another shop right next door
selling the few Jap brands they don't offer.  They are great people and
their BMW mechanic is a good buddy of mine.

Collier Cycles next to I-40 at exit 199 just west of Nashville on Old
Hickory Blvd.  I bought my Sprint from these guys and can reccomend them as
well as Castle.  They deal Triumph, Ducati, MV Agusta, Aprilia, Laverda,
MuZ, and others that escape me at the moment (I am halfway into a bottle of
Duval beer, getting ready for the rally.)  Colliers is convenient for riders
coming in from the Memphis area and have a classic british mechanic next
door.

We've got bike dealerships on just about every corner of town convenient to
the interstates that pass through town, if you are coming through email me
and I'll let you know who to call if you get into a jam here in music city.

For those of you passing through who'd like to pick up another rider I would
love to meet you at Colliers or wherever on your way through.

BTW - anyone coming down I-24 from the Chattanooga/Atlanta area, there is an
Excellent place to stop for lunch in Mt Eagle, TN - just west of
Chattanooga.....  Pop's Happy Funland or something to that effect, a truck
stop right off the interstate, they have probablay the BEST onionrings and
cheeseburgers I have ever had in my life.