for Happy Barry - alarms

 There have been numerous electrical problems reported on this list
which have been traced to alarms. Your money might be better spent
securing your bike.

 What do you think of the clutch lever? I replaced mine with a dogleg
lever for a GSXR750 which I found fit my hand better. That allowed me
to use the leads for the clutch kill switch to mount a little toggle
switch hidden under the fairing as an anti-theft switch. Of course
you have to be smart enough to keep your thumb off the start button
when you're standing next to the bike and it's in gear!

                                  Have fun;

                                    doggydo   - - - o%\o