Re: The Dawgs are off

Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> Well, I head off Thrusday AM. Look for me out there, I will be
> showing up sometime around dinner time (I hope) look for a green
> Ranger, with a Killer Smurf Mobile in the back.

At least your bike is the right color.  Not quite the right shade and
we'll have to forgive you for the make.  You've got a year, until the
next Rallye, to correct your mistakes.  ;-)

> I guess if I get a blue ST instead of the BRG, I can call it Papa
> Smurf?

:-)

> To bad they do not make one in dark purple, I could get a
> bit of mileage out of that. (note: My GF is currently working for
> Lyric, inventors of Barney. In fact one of her task is to develope
> Barney on-line games)

Purple? Barney? Say it ain't so!

You and Stacy have my sympathies for what she has to do to make a
living.

> See y'all there,

Definately!

> p.s. Bill, my truck should be out of the shop today :-)

Good.  I hope it didn't cost you too much.  Of course, how many miles
have you put on that thing?  Must be getting up there.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"