Re: The almost as hot dawgs almost ready as well

Previously, you (Eric Sheley) wrote:
> Florida Dawgs are getting ready to roll as well. Super Dawg (Ken Pickett)
> and myself should be off before dawn tomorrow - Big Dawg (Mark Hanke) is
> leaving today - Bench Dawg should be ready to roll tomorrow afternoon -
> Rocky Dawg (Bruce Spencer) left on Saturday.

Well Bench Dawg is still dithering between leaving tomorrow after work
and doing a more leisure ride or leaving early Thursday and doing it all
in one day.  There are pluses and minues for both.

Either way, I'll be there for dinner, Thursday.  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"