The almost as hot dawgs almost ready as well

At 08:16 AM 8/15/00 -0700, Jim Huber wrote:
>         The "hot dawgs" will be leaving from Houston tomorrow morning:
> Sly Dawg
>and Aqua Dawg (Richard and Lisa White), from last year's rallye; Horn Dawg
>(Rick Paukert), who almost made it to last year's rallye; and Jedi Dawg (Jim
>Huber), the newbie in the group. Two red and two blue, all Sprint ST's.

Florida Dawgs are getting ready to roll as well. Super Dawg (Ken Pickett)
and myself should be off before dawn tomorrow - Big Dawg (Mark Hanke) is
leaving today - Bench Dawg should be ready to roll tomorrow afternoon -
Rocky Dawg (Bruce Spencer) left on Saturday.

 From Texas, Retriever and Pharm Dawg left on Saturday and should already
be enjoying the Asheville area.

Hope everyone has a safe trip - I'll be at the Inn by tomorrow night - if
anyone needs to get in touch with me, leave a message on my pager at
800.634.0953

- - Weasel Dawg