Oil Leak...HELP!

I posted a few days ago about my "minor" oil leak I found, and I received a
few responses, thank you.  I haven't yet had the opportunity to take the
front sprocket cover off to check for leak location, I will do that Tuesday
afternoon.  My emergency is, that tonight I went to get on my bike after
work and looked at the Oil Level glass sight on the side of the bike.  It
showed EMPTY!!!!  Yeah, F*&@ing EMPTY!  So i put the bike on the center
stand and it went up just a tad, about to the bottem of the glass, enough to
ride it home.  So obviously it has been leaking much more than I thought,
most likely when I'm in motion.  So, for now I need to know if I can top off
the oil with a different brand of oil, can I mix a different synthetic with
what's left of the Triumph Mobil 1 that's remaining in the bike?  No dealer
in town has the Mobil 1 so I will have to substitute it with something else
or ground the bike until I get Mobil 1 via mailorder (not an option).

Keep in mind, I have never tightened the chain since I bought the bike.  I
will post more once I take the side panels and sprocket cover off.

Please, who ever responds to my problem, do so asap and respond to my home
email address...   mksdouglas@xxxxxxx

Thank you,
Mike Omaha
00' ST