Rear Brakes

Well I have had the weirdest thing happen to me this weekend.
After leaving
one of the local towns in NC I noticed that my bike seemed to
be a little
sluggish. After about five miles it all of a sudden went away.
And
everything seemed to be fine. During a pit stop my dad informed
me that my
break light had been on for about five miles after leaving town.
Looked at
the rear brake rotor and it was blue. Obvious indication that
the rear brake
had hung up somehow. The only time I use my rear brake is when
I take my
hands off the handlebars at stop lights. I have seen many people
post they
have had their rear pads wear out prematurely. I think Triumph
has a problem
with their rear brake lever and it is not returning to the normal
position.
If you notice that your bike is a little sluggish you might want
to check
out that rear brake. Any comments.

Troy

Troy Blood