Re: TSRA Rallye 2001 Locations & Directors

As a now official Dawg, I would cast a vote for southern Utah as well.
Many great places, many great roads. While Ruby's Inn is a great choice,
the small towns of Escalante and/or Boulder are a little closer to the
eastern folks and would be much cheaper accomodations.  Moab is also
very experienced in Rally's, hosting Jeep, Land Cruiser and many other
organisations each year.
    Second choice would have to be the four corners area, even as far
east as Pagosa Springs, CO. More great roads and hot springs, too.
    One quick note. It gets HOT here in the summer. I would like to
suggest the east/west rallys could perhaps take place in the Spring and
Fall, allowing some of us to make both and putting our on board heating
systems to good use.

Davie Dawg
'99 Sprint ST