I've just signed my life away :-)

I just went down to the local dealer to try and get a test ride on an ST and
hopefully sus out the price a bit. I've ended up ordering one and it will be
in mid next week. Oh my god! After the test ride I just couldn't help
myself. These things handle like you wouldn't believe! The just tip into
corners and they're so confidence inspiring and that engine!!!

Is there anything anyone would recommend getting done from new? Also should
I just follow the recommended break in procedure? I don't know how I'm going
to last this next week. I'll be going  insane :-) The worst part is I've got
to go away for a month for work in about 3 weeks time. The bike will only be
just run in and I'll be leaving it in the garage for a whole month!
Grrrrrrrrr! If the bike will be sitting for a month should I do anything to
look after it? Maybe I should get a friend to give it a ride once a week or
so?

Sorry to prattle on so much but I'm still feeling really excited. Looking
forward to catching up with some of the Australian list members.

Phil
'99 TE410 (not for much longer)
'00 ST955 (WOOHOOOO!!!!!!)