Re: ST vs RS

I've never ridden an RS.   However I can tell you that my ST has been most
satisfying.  AND my wife loves the back seat !!   That goes a long way!

Sure, the gas guage is annoying.  But the sound from the race can and
mid-range power is like a drug and everyone, and I mean everyone loves this
bike !   It's even a big hit in the middle of a Harley gathering !

The only regrets I have are that I don't have the 5-Large for the Turbo and
that they haven't made a carbon trim piece for the dash yet.

Paul & Betty -  "Bluenose Racing"
'00 Blue ST
'84 Honda Ascot "Harley-Lite"