re: pics without panniers

>  From: Jt94@xxxxxxx, on 08/11/2000 09:58:
>  I'm considering panniers for my ST (I have currently have soft bags).  From
>  the, most helpful, postings concerning panniers, I gather that there are 2
>  good options.  1) factory bags  2) Givi bags.  I've seen plenty of pics
>  showing both setups installed and they both look rather nice.  However,
>  because my bags will probably be more "off" than "on", I'm curious to as
what
>  the 2 systems look like without the bags.  Thus being the mounting hardware
>  only.  If anyone has pics they'd care to share with me I'd be most grateful.

There were some really nice pics in the photo contest showing a blue ST with
the bags off from the right side. Of course, you might've been distracted by
the pretty lady in front of the bike "lettin' 'em out to play", shall we say.
Or, in your words, "more off than on". I think they've been removed from the
site, though.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA