Do I have a fuel sender problem?

Lately I've been noticing some red-maroon-ish colored spots, about 1 inch
in diameter, around the place I park my ST at work.  I haven't found
anything leaking, until today.

Near the right side foot peg, there are two rubber tubes, coming from the
fuel tank, I assume.  Today at lunch, I noticed that one of them was
leaking gas - just enough to create a few drips on the ground, but the end
of the rubber tube was wet (about the bottom 1/2 inch) with gas.  I had
only ridden 20 miles or so on a recent fill-up, so I wonder if the heat and
full tank was causing some moisture to escape?   (I fill the tank to just
below the opening... not actually rising up into the opening toward the cap)

I looked around my garage floor, and found a few faint white spots, about
the same size as the ones in the parking lot at work.  No smell of gas in
the garage, though.

I took a lengthy ride home tonight to use up some fuel and see if the same
thing appears tomorrow.

Could this be related to the fuel sender?  Maybe this is a normal thing and
I'm just paranoid.

Thanks,

Dan
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO

BTW, I've seen a Black/Yellow TT zip by my house on Airport road a few
times... I know it's a stretch, but is it anyone on this list?