chart showing all the valve clearances. The first number is clearance now,
then shim now, then shim needed. All exhaust valves were at .178 and need no
adjustments. Here is the list:

#1 Cylinder
.051 / 2.60 / 2.50
.051 / 2.65 / 2.55

#2 Cylinder
.038 / 2.675 / 2.60
.051 / 2.70 / 2.60

#3 Cylinder
.076 / 2.675 / 2.60
.127

I had him drill and tap the end of the right bar and mounted the brake
resivoir on the end like the Y2K model. This allowed me to install the Sigma
computer. My left bar has my radar detector mount.

I did not need new brake pads front or rear. What gives? I looked and I do
have plenty left. I tend to use engine braking going into corners and hardly
use the back brake at all. Maybe this is why?

I fitted the top box for the first time last night. I'm contemplating using
it and the side bags for the Rallye trip. Holy ****! This thing is huge! I
don't like the Gold Wing look but I guess I'll run it. Thanks to the list I
will just glue the back rest on to keep water integrity.

Sorry for the long post.

Dennis
Corinth, TX
Black 99 ST