Insurance

My policy is up for renewal and I am considering switching from
Universal Underwriters to State Farm. SF currently insures our house and
cages. For an extra 4USD per year SF can up the coverage on the bikes
over what UU covers (25/50 vs. 15/30). I currently pay 506USD per year
for both bikes. I had no problems when I had to file a claim with UU
last year.

My questions are:
Has anyone out there had any bad experiences with SF?

Has anyone out there had any good experiences with SF?

Has anyone been hit with a premium increase after making a claim?

Does anyone have a good reason why I should not change?

TIA

BTW I just scheduled my 6k service and the only problem I have had in
the past year is a flickering neutral light. No gas or oil or coolant
leaks. My fuel gauge, albeit a little off like all the working ones,
works just fine. Out of fear of embarrassment I have been trying to
find, on my daily commute, places to wear down the sides of the tires.
The helix at the Lincoln Tunnel can be a blast as long as there are no
freakin' cars or buses in the way.

Hey! My spell checker offered two suggestions for freakin': freaking and
Reagan. Scary, huh?
- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"The moment you're born you start dying.
 So you might as well have a good time."
                             Cake