Help with Vanson Armor

Tony,

I just grabbed my perfed Vansons.  I have the large part at the bottom,
with the "straight" line on the "back" side and the side with the "gap"
facing forward (helps with the bend of the waist).  Now, bear in mind
that I am looking at the women's version, but I found that the top of
the armor only about .5 inch from the waistband.  Try it like this and
adjust from there.  You will tell when you are close when the "gap" in
the armor is right at your hip joint.  The side seam of the pants is
also centered on the top part of the armor.  Hope this helps!

Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White
Houston, Texas