RE: Aerostich

> But, since it only rains here five or six days a year, which
> requires that we steal all our drinking water from the guys in
> the Bay Area, why bother riding in the rain at all?? <fleeing>
>

> Marc Danziger

Some of us ride in areas where rain is a fact of life. I've had a few people
tell me that I should spend $700 X 2 for Aerostich garments then in the same
breath tell me they carry a rain suit to keep dry!!!!! If I need to carry a
rain suit....then I would rather have leather. I am starting to really
wonder if Aerostich has managed to brainwash us through clever use of the
press to convince us this very expensive garment is a must have.

Paul