Re: What do you wear?

I've worn an Aerostich for the past 3 years. They have been great. I was caught
in a rain storm while riding home from the Lost Coast. I rode 300 miles in cold
rain and winds. I was soaked as 5 hours in a downpour would soak most riders. My
fellow idiot had bought a Harley rainjacket to wear over his suit. That would
have been useful for me. I'll bring it out again this fall to wear.

This past summer I wore a BMW Savannah suit through the hot. It was great in hot
weather but did not do well in the deludge I experienced. There is a gortex
liner that you can buy separately $$$$. BMW does stand for bite my wallet!

Tai

Jt94@xxxxxxx wrote:
> For those of you who own a Aerostitch suit I have a quick question.  Do you
> wear any other rain gear when riding in rain?  Or does these suits provide
> enough waterproofing for a long day in the rain?
>
> -Mike Johnson
> '00 ST blue

- --
Tai Day