Re: What do you wear?

I've noticed that no one has mentioned the Triumph riding suits.  I
have one of the Frontiers set (paddock jacket and pants).  It was
rated a best buy, and one of the few that did not leak at least
somewhere, in Sport Rider magazine's comparrison back in the
February or March issue.  I have not had occasion to test it for
leakage, as it hasn't rained much here in California lately, and I
generally don't ride in the rain anyway.

It's a nice suit for less than $500.  It includes removable thermal
liners for both jacket and pants, removable hard armour in the
shoulders, elbows, forearms, knees, and shins; it has soft
armour at the hips and back (shoulders and spine), and double-
thick material in the seat.  The only negative comment I have
about it is that it has no venting.  However, since it is medium
weight cordura, without the liner it is thin enough such that it
does no get too warm; I've worn it in temps up to 95 degrees F
without too much discomfort.  I highly recommend it.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA