Re: st-digest V2000 #398

At 21:55 07/08/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Thanks Eric,Steve and TOA for a great contest.
>First and second place are a great photos. Congrats Tai and Paul. All =
>the rest were really very good particularly the one with the girl in the =

Dear All

I thought the photo contest was super. The standard of entry was
of the highest order, I'm only sorry that there had to be a winner
since the work was so good. How's that for some serious grovelling?

Thanks to Eric for getting the idea going in the first place and all
the efforts he puts into running this list.

All the best

Steve.